Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Panalo ni Paquiao kay De LA Hoya : TSAMBA LANG -- HATTON


Para kay Ricky Hatton, tsamba lang ang panalo ni Manny Pacquiao kay Oscar De La Hoya noong Dis­yembre.
Kumbinsido ang Hitman na patitiklupin niya ang Filipino boxing icon sa Mayo 2 sa Las Vegas.
“Any in against Oscar is a magnificent one. Is that the Oscar De La Hoya we have come to love? I don’t think so,” ani Hatton (45-1, 32 KOs). “And only Oscar can say what happened on the scales. He looked a shell of the Oscar we know. I don’t think it was hard to beat Oscar that night.”
Nagkita sina Hatton at Pacquiao (48-3-2) sa red carpet event sa Roosevelt Hotel sa Hollywood para i-promote ang kanilang junior welterweight fight. Plano ni Pacman na agawin ang IBO title ni Hatton.
“A lot of people are seeing it as a size versus speed and a lot of people thought Paulie Malignaggi would outspeed me and that wasn’t the case and that was only after seven weeks with my new training team,” litanya ni Hatton.
Kondisyon na umano si Hatton sa 150 (68kg) habang nagte-training sa Las Vegas. Maayos din ang takbo ng ensayo ni Pacquiao, nasa 148 pounds (67kg), sa Hollywood kasama si Freddie Roach.
“We’re even quicker again. If you could see how fast I’m performing, there’s not that big a gap there. Ultimately I think size will play a big factor. He has dangers in other areas, like his speed and footwork but I’m boxing a lot cuter than I was a few years ago,” dagdag ng Briton.
Maaga at mahaba na rin ang ensayo ni Hatton.
“We started training camp earlier, started sparring earlier, started running earlier. It’s just because of the size of the fight. It’s a fight I massively believe I can win. A boxer can’t get any higher if he’s the number one pound-for-pound fighter in the world, so I need to just go about me business more so than ever,” paliwanag ni Hatton.
Kilala sa liksi at bilis si Pacquiao, pero posibleng pinakamala­king hamon na sa kanya si Hatton. Nasa super featherweight division si Pacman noong March at umakyat sa welterweight nang harapin si De La Hoya na nagbawas naman ng timbang.
Hindi na tumayo sa kanyang corner si De La Hoya pagkatapos ng eighth round. Para kay Hatton, masyadong maaga ang pangangayaw ni De La Hoya.
“That’s what people believe. Maybe they were rooting for Oscar and maybe they were fans of Oscar,” buwelta ni Pacquiao. “It’s hard to make reasons or alibis after the fight. It’s not good.” Source Abante

1 comment:

  1. i dont really have an idea about this.. coz i dont really seen the actual fight... coz of the reaosns: first , watching boxing makes me feel bored, second , its not my HOBBY !!!


    hehehe


    for the blogger keep up your work en gudLuck...

    ReplyDelete